- A bathroom renovation takes around 3- 4 weeks to complete.
Completion time can be affected by the amount of tiling, structural complexity and supply of fittings and fixtures.
- Different tradespeople need to be coordinated to complete the renovation.
- Shower screen installer
- Waterproofing is a vital step in the bathroom renovation process
A waterproof compound is applied to the shower base and other parts of the cement sheeting. This work needs to be completed to Australian Waterproofing Standards.
- All work needs to be completed in the correct order.
One tradesperson needs to complete their work before the next stage can be completed. Some work requires time to set or dry before the next stage can be undertaken.
- There are a huge range of fittings and fixtures to choose from
BRM will work with any fittings & fixtures you choose. If you need help selecting, just ask!